The Last Day of Nashville: Reba

Some people don't need to use the last name.  Cher.  Madonna.  Reba. 


And, major props to her!  It was 7 in the morning and was sooooo cold!  Low 30's maybe?  Do I need to point out the runny-nose kleenex box, the puffy coat or the gloves?  And yet, despite the cold weather and the early hour, Reba sang like she'd been warming up for hours!

Auto-tuner?  Oh nooooo...so not necessary when you have her voice!


I've concluded that I need a hair and make-up person in the morning.  It would make life so much easier!

So, this was the Good Morning America broadcast on ABC last Thursday morning.  You know it's a going to be a good day when it starts with a Starbucks and a live concert!


She don't need no stinkin' auto tuner to sound amazing!  Her teeth may have been chattering and her legs freezing (she even announced when she was able to move them again!), but that didn't stop her from putting on a great show for the 1500 or so that came out in the cold.


I had to include the above shot because it's not often I get blue backlighting on a redhead.  It's the little things in life that make me happy.

Reba may have brought up her new show, Malibu Country.  Actually, she mentioned it a time or ten.  That's ok with me.  I enjoyed her previous show.  After seeing 2 episodes, I like this one, too.  Not sure if the chemistry is as good, but it's still early in the series and I really hope it stays in the line up.

Rock on Reba.  Rock on.


And with that...no more from Nashville.  Here, let me get a Reba kleenex for you to wipe away a tear.  I'm back home and catching the end of football season, Seniors are kicking into high gear and the ever popular family holiday shooting.

If you need me, you will likely find me right here, at my computer, for the next 3 months.  And, I sure do love it!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Not only can the lady sing - but I just want to cry at how fabulous she looks. I have truly enjoyed Nashville, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Leave it maybe!