Senior Catch up

I've posted about a number of things lately, but I've neglected posting about my Seniors!  This year has been an amazing group!  Lots of outstanding athletes, an incredible artist, amazing locations all made for another fantastic season.  So, I suppose I should actually blog about them and not rely on only Facebook!

This is Randyll and he is such an amazing guy.   He wears a state championship ring on his hand, a great smile when he speaks with you but gets serious when the camera is out.  It's easy to see that his love is basketball and in chatting, it is obvious how much his family means to him.  Knowing his family, the feeling is mutual.







1 comment:

  1. Those are fantastic pictures. And I absolutely love the pool one in your photo bar at the top. Come make me look that good in a photo!

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Leave it maybe!